Monday, May 25, 2009

change my mind

it was the starting of the new sem. i seem like nothing to do everyday but actually i have a lot of thing to do. its just that i am lazy to start. and i have no mood to start ...
i have to find a list of company for my training. i need to find one which accessible, near to kelana jaya, acceptable by our lecturer... i hope i can go back to my hometown for my training but there is no suitable company...haihz..
then, i have to start a professional valuation report. for those part time student who are working in valuation company, this is an easy work for them. but, for us who is never touch this field, we have to create the valuation report ourselves. so, i hope i can find some valuation report sample for references.

i was very moody this few days. i can be very happy but suddently i will become very depressed. i have to say sorry to my housemates cause my emotion may affect your mood.
sorry, guys.

it have been so many months we didnt see each other, but the feeling is still there.. i still care of him.. i forced myself to forget about everything, but i can't do it.. why i'm still thinking about something which will never happend again??
lamzi, you have to set your mind on forgotting the past and focusing on study. and do appreciate the time together with the guys since we will separate after a few months..

No comments: